This nice Blogger theme is compatible with various major web browsers. You can put a little personal info or a welcome message of your blog here. Go to "Edit HTML" tab to change this text.
RSS

Sunday 25 October 2015

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! (for 4th, 5th and 6th grade)

PINK PUMPKIN RAP

In the West of Zeneta,
 I lived and ate without obeying my auntie Maaary.
During the day, I was sleeping,
 because at night I got so creepy!

In Zeneta school, 
I made some friends; vampires, ghosts and mooonsters.
I met my English teacher, who was a nice witch,
 making spells for everybody!

This year you will see, 
that a funny Halloween will be!
Pink Pumpkin is here, to give you cheers!

14 comments:

Mariano said...

THIS RAP IS VERY FUNNY! I LOVE PINK PUMPKIN!

DAVID 6º said...

IS TRUE IS VERY FUNNY! (SOY DAVID 6º)

Salma 5 A said...

Soy Salma y de este video opino que está muy bien hecho

Miguel García Martínez said...

Hola, soy Miguel de 5º y la canción mola.

Unknown said...

It's awesome! (I'm Rodrigo)

Anonymous said...

Buenas a todos, soy Sergio de 5º. El video me ha encantado.

Anas 6ºA said...

La canción mola mucho maestra.

!!!Happy Halloween!!!

Sergio Garcia Lopez said...

Soy Sergio de 5º y este rap es divertido

YOLANDA Y ADRIÁN said...

TEACHER THE RAP IS FANTASTIC (YOLANDA AND ADRIÁN)

Unknown said...

Is really, the video is very fun (Carlos 6º)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU VIDEO MILAGROS

EENA 6 said...

TEACHER THE SONG IS FUN

Luisa Ferrer said...

It's very funny(luisa6°)

Unknown said...

Hola milagros me a gustado las fotos y el rap